Saturday 7 March 2009

TomTom Go 920T Sat Nav

Ever since I did the 10CR in 2005 with James Carruthers using a TomTom Sat Nav, I said to myself I've got to get one of those. Only problem being they were way out of my price range.


A few years on, new models have been released and the prices have come down somewhat. Today I went into my local Currys and discovered they'd slashed the price of the outgoing TomTom Go 920T model to only £179.99. For that you get -

* 4.3" wide screen.
* TomTom RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver.
* Bluetooth hands-free calling.
* UK, Republic of Ireland, Europe, USA and Canada maps.

You'll struggle to find this level of spec on the current range of sat navs for under £250, so if you're thinking of getting a sat nav, get down to Currys before they sell out!

No comments: